My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Your Blessing Is Waiting Ahead

Galatians 6:9 Your Blessing Is Waiting Ahead Galatians 6:9: “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

A visit to McDonald’s last week gave me a snapshot of what God has in store for His people. I ordered the wonderful Mango Pineapple Smoothie and then pulled up to the 1 st window to pay. Directly after I paid for the beverage, an interesting thing happened. Before I left the cashier’s window, a young lady at the pickup window stuck her arm out the window with the drink in her hand! All I had to do was drive straight ahead and pick up the drink.

There are times when God’s Promises seem so far away. Just a couple weeks ago, I conversed with a gentleman that told me that because of the warfare he’s battling, he couldn’t see himself ever obtaining what God has promised. Perhaps you’re reading this and you feel like he felt. But I want to encourage you to keep pushing forward in the things of God. Today’s Scriptural exhortation comes from Galatians 6:9: “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

Keep pressing forward, Christian soldier…your blessing is waiting ahead!

Let’s Pray: “Father, I pray that You’ll encourage Your people to keep trusting and believing that You’re going to honor Your Word concerning them. Help them to keep pressing forward, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”

Daily Prayer: “Oh, that You would bless me indeed,

and enlarge my territory,

that Your hand would be with me,

and that You would keep me from evil,

that I may not cause pain!”

The Prayer of Jabez, I Chronicles 4:10

Daily Confession: Father, I thank You for making me the head and not the tail Above only and not beneath The lender and not the borrower The conqueror and not the conquered

I thank You for giving me all things that pertain unto life and godliness And for delivering my life from death and destruction So that I shall live and not die to declare your works

I thank You that no sickness shall live in my body today For by Your Stripes I'm healed I confess that I will not be stressed, oppressed, or depressed Because You're keeping me in perfect peace as my mind is stayed on Thee

I confess that there shall not be any lack in my life today For my God shall supply all my needs according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus Thank You that all things are working together for my good And that You always cause me to triumph

This is the day that you have made I will rejoice and be glad in it In Jesus, Name, amen.

Bible Challenge Who Am I?

1. I am the 1 st bird that Noah sent out after the flood in Genesis 8:6.

2. I am the 2 nd bird that Noah sent out in Genesis 8:8.

3. I am the item that the bird brought back to Noah in Genesis 8:13 which let him know that the ground was dry.

4. I am the sign of the covena

No comments:

Post a Comment