My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Abundant Life Through Him



Various Scriptures

A couple weeks ago, I heard a real-life account that ministered to me. A young man told me that he was driving a vehicle registered in his father’s name when he was caught on camera going through a red light. When the traffic violation came to their house, it was addressed to the father. The son committed the violation, but the father received the ticket and was responsible for paying the fine—even though he did no wrong.


This account reminded me of what God The Father has done for us through His Son, Jesus Christ.




The following Scriptures confirm this fact:


Isaiah 53:4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.


2 Corinthians 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.


2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.


1 Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness--by whose stripes you
were healed.

Let’s Pray: “Father, thank You for all You’ve done for us through Jesus Christ, Your Son, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”


Daily Confession
Thank You for making me the head and not the tail
Above only and not beneath
The lender and not the borrower
The conquerer and not the conquered
Thank You for giving me all things that pertain to life and godliness
And for delivering my life from death and destruction
So that I might live and not die
To declare Your Works
Thank You that no sickness shall live in my body
For by Your Stripes I am healed
Thank You that I shall not be stressed, oppressed or depressed
But I'm kept in perfect peace as my mind is stayed on Thee
Thank You that I'm not distressed, distracted, or in disarray
But I'm focused on what You've called me to do
Thank You that there is no lack in my life today
For my God shall supply all my needs according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus
This is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice and be glad in it,\
In Jesus' Name, Amen



Questions of the Day

Challenge



List the 7 “I Am’s” of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment