My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Friday, September 30, 2011

He Still Loves Her!!!

Hosea 1-3






Last week, I engaged in a conversation with the driver of a courtesy shuttle that drove me to an appointment. He was married with several children, but had been separated from his wife for little over a year. When traveling to our destination, the gentleman informed me that his wife’s car was parked at one of the hotels we passed. I was taken aback when he informed me that she was, “laid up again with another man!” When he was driving me back to my car, he confessed that he still loves, misses, and longs for his wife—even after her repeated infidelity and unfaithfulness.



The prophet Hosea had one of the most unique assignments in the Word of God. Because God wanted Hosea to feel His Burden, He commanded the prophet to marry a prostitute. To intensify the situation, He let Hosea know that she would be unfaithful to him and that unfaithful children would be born to the union before she became his wife (Hosea 1:2). When she sold herself into prostitution, Hosea was commanded to go and buy his own wife back (Hosea 3:1-3). Gomer’s unfaithfulness to Hosea was a replica of Israel’s unfaithfulness to God. And despite her spiritual adultery, God remained faithful to Israel and He loved her enough to purpose to win her back (Hosea 2:14-20).



Regardless to who you are or what you’ve done, our God loves you with a love that never changes. And there’s nothing that you could ever do that can change the way He feels about you. If you’ve been unfaithful to God, I want to let you know that His Arms are still wide open and He’s waiting for you to repent and come back to Him. If you’ve committed spiritual adultery, The Word of the Lord for you today is this…God still loves you!!!



Let’s Pray: “Father, thank You for loving us with an unconditional love. Remind the one reading who thinks you’ve given up on them that You still love them—today and always, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”



Daily Confession

Thank You for making me the head and not the tail

Above only and not beneath

The lender and not the borrower

The conquerer and not the conquered



Thank You for giving me all things that pertain to life and godliness

And fordelivering my life from death and destruction

So that I might live and not die

To declare Your Works



Thank You that no sickness shall live in my body

For by Your Stripes I am healed



Thank You that I shall not be stressed, oppressed or depressed

But I'm kept in perfect peace as my mind is stayed on Thee



Thank You that I'm not distressed, distracted, or in disarray

But I'mfocused on what You've called me to do



Thank You that there is no lack in my life today

For my God shall supply all my needs according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus



This is the day that the Lord has made

I will rejoice and be glad in it,

In Jesus' Name,

Amen



Questions of the Day

General Knowledge



1. Name five (5) Scriptures that talk about The Love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment