My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Monday, May 17, 2010

HE'S THERE!!!!!


Psalm 139:7 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? 8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.


Some time ago, I met a married couple at an important appointment. I arrived before they did and parked my vehicle on the side of the building. I was looking out the window when they pulled up and watched as they dialed my cell while walking inside. As my phone was ringing, they came inside and saw me! When they asked, “Where’s your truck,” I told them its location. My reply to their remark, “I didn’t see it” was, “Just because you didn’t see it didn’t mean I wasn’t here.”

It’s comforting to know that there’s not a place in the universe that we can travel where we’re outside God’s Watchful Care. And although we don’t see Him physically, we can be assured that He’s there (or here) with us. The psalmist said, “If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. (Psalm 139:8)
Thank God that He’s always with us.

Let’s Pray:
“Father, thank You that You’re forever with us, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”

Daily Prayer:
“Oh, that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause pain!”


The Prayer of Jabez, I Chronicles 4:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU MY BISHOP GOD KNOWS I NEEDED THAT...THERE ARE TIME I FEEL ALONE AND THAT IS THE VERY THING THAT KEEPS ME GOIN JUST THE THOUGHT AND KNOWING THAT HE IS INDEED THERE WITH ME MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE KEEP ME AND MY FAMILY UP LIFTED IN YOUR PRAYER AND I WILL BE SURE TO DO THE SAME!!!
YOUR CHILD IN CHRIST,JAS

Post a Comment