My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Monday, October 25, 2010

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Several weeks ago, I got to meet a gentleman that I’ve developed a relationship with over the phone at a conference in Austin, Texas. Adam Richardson is my Bible Software representative and whenever I have questions or problems with my software, I always call him. On the phone, his voice is the voice of a middle aged man of at least 50 years old. But when he walked up to me in person, I was blown away. Although he has the voice of a fifty year old, he has the face of someone twenty-five. I was thrown aback because he doesn’t look like he sounds.

One of the biggest problems in the body of Christ is that there is a surplus of people that don’t look like they sound. Although we profess to be Christians, many lifestyles are not lining up with our confessions. To be honest with you, some Christians don’t know how they should look because of the erroneous doctrines that are floating around the Body of Christ. The Fruit of the Spirit operating through the lives of God’s people is the picture that believers are to look like. Paul instructed the church at Galatia how we should look: “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” (Galatians 5:22-23)

Let’s devote more time in prayer that The Fruit of the Spirit will continuously be on display in our lives.

Let’s Pray:
“Father, let Your Nature show forth in our lives today through the manifestation of The Fruit of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”

Daily Prayer:


“Oh, that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause pain!”
The Prayer of Jabez, I Chronicles 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment