My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Monday, February 21, 2011

Trust His Guidance

John 16:13: However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.



Flashing lights (while driving) alert us of potential danger and warn us to proceed with caution. While driving recently, a passing driver flashed his lights as I was going uphill. When I reached the top of the hill, three cows had escaped from their fenced grazing pasture and were ingesting on the side of the road. Needless to say, the traffic on both sides was quickly backing up as commuters passed the animals with extreme caution.



One of the many reasons that we can give Our God praise is because He left His Spirit to comfort, lead, guide, teach, and show us things to come. Like natural lights flashing when we need to proceed with caution, The Holy Spirit warns us when there is danger ahead during our spiritual journeys. We can attribute some of the fixes, binds, and jams in our lives to our failure to heed the Counsel of the Comforter. In fact, one of the gauges of growth is when we can recognize and obey the “flashing lights” given us by the Spirit of God. Let’s resolve today to listen and submit to the Holy Spirit in every area of our lives.



Let’s Pray:
“Father, thank you for The God here on earth right now in the Person of The Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord, for loving us enough to leave us Someone Who knows the past, present, and future, and desires to lead us, guide us, and show us things to come. Help us to both recognize and yield to Your Voice this day, in Jesus’ Name we pray, Amen.”



Daily Confession:
Father, I thank You for making me the head and not the tail

Above only and not beneath

The lender and not the borrower

The conqueror and not the conquered



I thank You for giving me all things that pertain unto life and godliness

And for delivering my life from death and destruction

So that I shall live and not die to declare your works



I thank You that no sickness shall live in my body

For by Your Stripes I'm healed

I confess that I will not be stressed, oppressed, or depressed

Because You're keeping me in perfect peace as my mind is stayed on Thee



I confess that I will not be distracted, disorganized, or in disarray,

but I will be diligent to what God has called me to do



I confess that there shall not be any lack in my life

For my God shall supply all my needs according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus

Thank You that all things are working together for my good

And that You always cause me to triumph



This is the day that you have made

I will rejoice and be glad in it

In Jesus, Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment