My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Thursday, February 17, 2011

KEEP MOVING


Galatians 6:9 And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't get discouraged and give up. (TLB)


His plays and films have grossed around 500 million dollars in North America alone. The hilarious television show he created, “Tyler Perry’s House of Payne,” is the highest rated sitcom to ever appear on cable television. He is the most successful filmmaker outside of Hollywood. I’m sure you know to whom I’m referring, the one and only Tyler Perry.



Conversely, behind his success is a history of pain. His social profile archives a childhood of physical and mental abuse, episodes of sexual molestation, and two failed suicide attempts. Eleven short years ago, he was homeless and unsure where his next dollar would come. In an interview in Ebony magazine some time ago, he offered this advice: “…The key to life when it gets tough is to keep moving. Just keep moving.”



Life can sometimes feel overwhelming. There are periods when it seems that the more we pray the worse things get! During these times, we need to heed Bro. Tyler’s advice and “keep on moving.” Paul told the church at Galatia the following words, “And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessings if we don’t get discouraged and give up.” (Galatians 6:9, TLB)



The exhortation today is to not give up…“keep moving.”



Let’s Pray:
“Father, help us to not give up, regardless to where we are in life, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”



Daily Confession:

Father, I thank You for making me the head and not the tail

Above only and not beneath

The lender and not the borrower

The conqueror and not the conquered



I thank You for giving me all things that pertain unto life and godliness

And for delivering my life from death and destruction

So that I shall live and not die to declare your works



I thank You that no sickness shall live in my body

For by Your Stripes I'm healed

I confess that I will not be stressed, oppressed, or depressed

Because You're keeping me in perfect peace as my mind is stayed on Thee



I confess that I will not be distracted, disorganized, or in disarray,

but I will be diligent to what God has called me to do



I confess that there shall not be any lack in my life

For my God shall supply all my needs according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus

Thank You that all things are working together for my good

And that You always cause me to triumph



This is the day that you have made

I will rejoice and be glad in it

In Jesus, Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment