My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Season of Restoration

Joel 2:25 (CEV): “I, the LORD your God, will make up for the losses caused by those swarms and swarms of locusts I sent to attack you.”

His brothers were jealous of him because he was a dreamer and his father favored him. When he wouldn’t sleep with his boss’ wife, she lied on him resulting in his unjust incarceration. A gentleman in prison that he ministered to failed to keep his promise to him after he was released. The aforementioned sentences are scenes from the life of Joseph. Although he was the poster child of faithfulness, for a good part of his life it appeared as if his service and dedication to God would go unrewarded. But in a single day, God brought restoration to Joseph by bringing to pass promises that had been delayed for years.

Like Joseph, there are many individuals in the body of Christ who may feel as if their faithfulness is going unrewarded. But The God we serve has The Power to erase in one season years of pain that we experienced while waiting on Him to move. Regardless to how things look or how we feel, we must always know that, “…God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints…” (Hebrews 6:10, ESV) The Lord’s Promise to the saints in Joel’s day was this: “I, the LORD your God, will make up for the losses caused by those swarms and swarms of locusts I sent to attack you.” Joel 2:25 (CEV)

I encourage you, beloved, to expect and believe God for supernatural restoration during this season.

Let’ Pray: “Father, thank You for Your Supernatural Restoration, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”

Daily Prayer: “Oh, that You would bless me indeed,

and enlarge my territory,

that Your hand would be with me,

and that You would keep me from evil,

that I may not cause pain!” The Prayer of Jabez, I Chronicles 4:10

Daily Confession:

Father, I thank You for making me the head and not the tail

Above only and not beneath

The lender and not the borrower

The conqueror and not the conquered



I thank You for giving me all things that pertain unto life and godliness

And for delivering my life from death and destruction

So that I shall live and not die to declare your works



I thank You that no sickness shall live in my body today

For by Your Stripes I'm healed

I confess that I will not be stressed, oppressed, or depressed

Because You're keeping me in perfect peace as my mind is stayed on Thee



I confess that there shall not be any lack in my life today

For my God shall supply all my needs according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus

Thank You that all things are working together for my good

And that You always cause me to triumph



This is the day that you have made

I will rejoice and be glad in it

In Jesus, Name, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment