My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WE ALWAYS WIN

Various Scriptures



The story is told of a young boy that aspired to be the greatest hitter in all of baseball. One day while playing in the backyard, he threw a baseball into the air, swung and missed, “Strike one.” Confident in his abilities, he tossed the ball up again, but swung and missed, “Strike two.” Un-phased by what had transpired, he tossed the ball into the air a final time but missed, “Strike three.” To this the boy replied, “Strike three. I’m the greatest pitcher in the world!”



Like the boy in the story, the attitude of the believer should produce a Kingdom Language that expresses the fact that we always win. Here’s the language of Kingdom citizens:

-“ Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” (Romans 8:37)

-“ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)

-“ Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ…” (II Corinthians 2:14)

Even at death, the believer is victorious because “…to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” (Philippians 1:21) On our worst days, we’re never defeated because “we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” (Romans 8:28)

The exhortation today is to be encouraged in the fact that believers are victorious in every situation.

Let’s Pray:
“Father, thank You for the victory in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in His Name we pray, amen.”

Daily Prayer:
“Oh, that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause pain!”


The Prayer of Jabez, I Chronicles 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment