My photo
1295 PARADISE HILL ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN 931.645.8785, United States
"WHERE PRAYER AND PRAISE TAKE YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE"

Friday, July 16, 2010

Through God’s Eyes


Proverbs 21:2: Every way of a man is right in his own eyes…



Conflict is often a part of our lives. Even in the body of Christ, believers will sometimes disagree with one another. While some people find it relatively easy to say “I’m sorry” or “I was wrong,” it almost takes an act of congress for others to do the same! Have you ever met someone who was “always right?” Are there those that you’ve gone to before with conflict and found it difficult to find resolve?



More often than not, whenever there’s a dispute amongst two or more parties, we want others to see matters from our individual perspective(s). But what gauges whether or not our way is right? The common ground that believers must meet when they don’t see “eye to eye” is The Word of God. Proverbs 21:2 says that, “every way of a man is right in his own eyes…;” therefore, unless our feelings and opinions have been gauged by The Word of God, we could very well be wrong! Whenever Christians are at odds with one another, we must be open and receptive to God’s Word in bringing resolve to any disputes.


The exhortation today is to see life through The Eyes of God.



Let’ Pray:
“Father, help us to always see life through Your Eyes, in Jesus’ Name, amen.”



Daily Prayer:
“Oh, that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause pain!”
The Prayer of Jabez, I Chronicles 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment